Monday, May 13, 2013

x serupa bikin !

salamm...
hello my luvly diaries ...
hmm today to share some stories reluctant to best ...
hmmm.... normal la about my friends ...
I've already got to do not understand how more ...
their behavior is very annoying me ...
hmmm this is a story going about yesterday ..
today I have to pray then she should open the song ...
Not even going to quiet prayer what was right time read the quran .. huhu: (
prayer time but she knew he was closing the song ...
do not know la ... she always told me to open the song out loud, but she did not think himself he is ... before talking to do is look at yourself first and then wanted to talk about other people can ...
all people is not all perfect .. This is not like very other holes ...
eiii hate right ... hmmmm
it does not matter as long as I can wait patiently if I can not wait ...
sHe does not know what will happen later ... hmmmm
Until okay here is just a story for today ... later if there is time I update another story okay?
Luv,
-nana-

No comments:

Post a Comment

cursor

Free N Blackadder MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com